Oral Presentation Guidelines
The following brief points should provide the guidance you need to prepare for your presentation:
- Contributed talks are 12 minutes long followed by a three-minute question period. Please respect other speakers and your audience by staying within your scheduled time.
- All session rooms will be equipped with PowerPoint on PC computers
- If you are using a MAC to create your PowerPoint presentation, you will need to convert it to a PC format.
- Regardless of the operating system, presenters should bring their PowerPoint files in “PowerPoint Package” file format.
- Slide projectors and other AV equipment will not be available unless requested in advance at the time that you submitted your abstract.
- Check with your session moderator prior to the start of your session to make sure that you are familiar with the audio-visual equipment in your room.